Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I replace a fuel pump...1992 Isuzu Trooper?

I have watched a few videos on changing fuel pumps, but I cant seem to find any that are specific to my vehicle. Not sure if it has the access port from under the carpet.

Anyone here kind enough to throw some advice? I really do not want to pay a mechanic to fix it if I am capable of it.



92 Trooper LS (W)

3.2L

4x4How do I replace a fuel pump...1992 Isuzu Trooper?If you go to your public library most likely they have Haynes automotive repair manual series



specific to your car or they can locate it for you , it takes a few days , ask for help from the librarians



it teaches you everything you want to know about your car .How do I replace a fuel pump...1992 Isuzu Trooper?1992 Isuzu Truck Trooper (4 Door) V6-3165cc 3.2L DOHC (6VD1)

Vehicle Level Powertrain Management Fuel Delivery and Air Induction Fuel Pump Service and Repai



Fuel Pump Replacement

















Remove fuel tank.

Remove pump.