Monday, October 24, 2011

Camaro problems!!!?

I got my fuel pumped changed on friday, and today it did not want to start. Its getting towed back to the mechanic now, what do you think the problem is NOW??



1994 Chevy Camaro 3.4 sv6





cant be the alternator cause I changed that this past august and cant be the battery cause that was changed in august as well





yes the car still cranked and i did not leave anything on. I really do not think it is the battery...



I just found out that my car was not starting because I did not have any gas. My meter was telling me that a had half a tank of gas. The gauge is messed up, and its going to be $500 to fix. I could not afford to get it fixed. One of my fiends is going to try to find one at a junk yard. I just have to always make sure I have gas, and think about how much in my head.Camaro problems!!!?Set your trip meter everyday and when you reach a certain number of miles then fill up. I done it for years with an old Ford.Camaro problems!!!?Write down your mileage when you get gas, and stick it somewhere in your car. Keep track of your mileage, and plan on getting gas every 250 miles. Or, if your tripometer still works, set it a zero, fill your tank, and just keep track of how far you have gone.

One point - If your car is cranking, your battery is working.Camaro problems!!!?If you do not want to replace the gas gauge, use the trip odometer. Figure out how many miles you get from a tank of gas, say 250 miles, when you fill up reset the trip odometer to 0, give yourself a cusion and when it hits 200 miles fill up and repeat the process.Camaro problems!!!?first of all did the gague work before you had the new fuel pump put in? if so ,whoever installed the pump messed up.because the float that indicates fuel level is attached to the fuel pump, if installed incorrectly it will give you a false readingCamaro problems!!!?First off, the sending unit is part of the fuel pump setup. If a mechanic replaced the pump friday and now the sending unit's out, I'm dang sure the mechanic jacked it up somehow and therefore accountable to fix it Period! It is most like the wire is disconnected to the send unit. Good Luck!
  • What comes in a duvet set
  • email
  •