Monday, October 24, 2011

How much would it usually cost to have a Fuel Pump installed in a 2000 Mitsubishi Galant?

Over the weekend, my other car broke down on my lady while she was driving; from what she tell's me, she was driving and the check engine light went on with the battery, and oil light, and the brakes and steering wheel locked up, so pretty much all the things that would tell me that a car died on you. So i'm thinking it's the Fuel Pump that needs to be changed. Or Crankshaft Positioner Sensor? would any one know what it would sound like to them? and if it is, how much does it run for to have the fuel pump replaced, with the part in hand? I usually change everything on this car my self, but i don't want to mess with the gas tank... I don't want to die....How much would it usually cost to have a Fuel Pump installed in a 2000 Mitsubishi Galant?To replace the pump one hour labor is plenty.

have your vehicle diagnosed before replacing parts.