Monday, October 24, 2011

Does anyone know where or can tell me how to replace my fuel pump in a 2006 sebring seadan 2.4l engine 4cylind?

i replace one in a mailbu before but i had a book. cant seem to find a book on my car so if anyone can give me any guidance or were i can find some info on how to change it.Does anyone know where or can tell me how to replace my fuel pump in a 2006 sebring seadan 2.4l engine 4cylind?It will be in the gas tank. Some cars have access either through the trunk floor or under the rear seat. Others you have to drop the tank to replace.



Go to autozone.com and sign up free, enter your vehicle and look up repairs. They have some pretty good repair procedures.Does anyone know where or can tell me how to replace my fuel pump in a 2006 sebring seadan 2.4l engine 4cylind?i did one on a 99 sebring i had to take out the back seats since thers no access below the car