Monday, September 19, 2011

1994 Pontiac Transport (PROBLEMS) It has got me seeif you Know Please?

94 Pontiac Transport.Changed fuel pump new fuel filter changed idle control valve.Problem is if you let it idle for 1-2 min it will stall.Before it stalls the tach will jump up and down.If you drive it down the road it will stall at a stop sign.But not every time.If I keep the RPM up that helps most of the time.But will stall sometimes.I have bleed the fuel lines but maybe missing something.I also disconnected the battery to reset comp.Any ideas I would really appreiciate ALOT.I am a DODGE MAN all the way.But the pontiac was cheep.Well you know how it goes.Thank You 4 any help1994 Pontiac Transport (PROBLEMS) It has got me seeif you Know Please?check for air vacume leak. also check the fuel prussure for the pump it could be a bad pump.1994 Pontiac Transport (PROBLEMS) It has got me seeif you Know Please?clean the throttle body then restart car... then unhook battery to reset comp and restart and let idle in gear for 5 min.. its called idle relearn1994 Pontiac Transport (PROBLEMS) It has got me seeif you Know Please?i had a boneville that was doing the same thing i changed the air charge sensor and it went away shouldnt cost more than $20 dollars. good luck.1994 Pontiac Transport (PROBLEMS) It has got me seeif you Know Please?I had a cadillac that did that about 2 years ago. Turned out to be a hole in the intake manifold.1994 Pontiac Transport (PROBLEMS) It has got me seeif you Know Please?you have a vacuum leak in one of the hoses

and the reason it stalls cause the engine is not getting enough air pressure but if you rev it up it works but not alot of acceleration. hopes this helps and if you can, tell me what was wrong with your car thanx1994 Pontiac Transport (PROBLEMS) It has got me seeif you Know Please?Look at what the others have said, it sounds like a vacuum leak. If all else fails, it could have a blown intake gasket. These cars all do it at some point.1994 Pontiac Transport (PROBLEMS) It has got me seeif you Know Please?YOU SHOULD GET THE VEHICLES COMPUTER SCANNED AND CHECK FOR ANY PROBLEMS AS WELL AS CODES AND THEN YOU WILL HAVE A GOOD IDEA ON WHAT THE PROBLEM TRULY IS.



TRY FINDING AN INDEPENDENT SHOP INSTEAD OF THE DEALER OR A CHAIN STORE BECAUSE YOU WILL BE OVERALL MORE PLEASED WITH THE FINDINGS AND THE SERVICE.



LEAVE IT THERE WITH THEM SO THAT THEY CAN FIND THE PROBLEM FOR YOU, IT WILL BE A LOT BETTER THAN JUST REPLACING PART AFTER PART AND NO DOING ANY GOOD.