Monday, September 19, 2011

How to get my car to restart my 1989 jeep cherokee after changing the fuel pump?

i ran out of gas in my 1989 jeep cherokee 4.0,v6. i checked the valv technique on the injector rail and there was no fuel coming just air up the sistem.

then i got a new fuel pump in, new fuel filter, and new fuel pump relay. i can hear the fuel pump rumble inside the tank but there is still no fuel coming out of the tank.

is there any other thing that i need to do in order to get that gas out of the thank and into my injectors?

can the new fuel pump not be working properly?

the new fuel pump is also the right one.



i really need my car to work please help me with this?How to get my car to restart my 1989 jeep cherokee after changing the fuel pump?You may have crossed the ful lines at the tank. (Retun line and feed line)I assume you have pulled the line at the tank and are looking for fuel from thepump at the tank. It is silly, but do you now have enough gas in the tank? GOD blessHow to get my car to restart my 1989 jeep cherokee after changing the fuel pump?did u install it yourself or take it to a shop? may have been installed wrong if you did it yourself