Thursday, September 22, 2011

89 Southwind RV has some engine and fuel problems and I need to know how to fix it?

I have 89 south wind rv it has a ford engine v8 7.5 engine. It does not run really well, when it is running a flame comes out from muffler pipe. I wonder if it gets too much fuel or something and also my battery gets really hot like it is boiling and my terminals are hot. I will like to know if the battery has something to do with it. My voltage is showing 16 so I think its a little bit too much charge. I changed my fuel pump and it was not the same one it was from a different car. My fuel pump is located outside the fuel tank. If there is anybody that can help me with this matter please let me know. Thank you.89 Southwind RV has some engine and fuel problems and I need to know how to fix it?I would change the plugs and wires then make sure the timing is correct. The voltage is kind of high though, a new alt may be needed.
  • music myspace
  • computers via usb cord
  •