Thursday, September 22, 2011

2001 Pontiac grand am gt is not starting... Brand new fuel pump?

My 2001 grand am is not turning over when the key is inserted and turned. Every time I go to start it, it always seems to have a little difficulty getting started but now it won't start at all. This happened to me not to long ago on my way to school and my dad called AAA to get a tow truck and they said we had a bad fuel pump. Got that changed out (which by the way sucks to replace) and it was working perfectly for about a week. Now all of the sudden it will not work at all. Any suggestions on how to fix this. I'm not that car smart but I'm seriously willing to learn, and I've checked all under the hood. Nothing (visible) is broken or disconnected. Thanks in advance2001 Pontiac grand am gt is not starting... Brand new fuel pump?Check the fuel pump relay.If i remember correctly it's on the firewall or wheel well.Make sure you are getting power to it.If you are it may be bad